This Beloved Costco Coffee Is Back, Customers Say
Because cold brew is one of the most popular ways to consume coffee nowadays, it's perhaps not surprising that major grocery retailers like Costco have convenient bottled and canned options available for customers who don't want to make their own drinks from scratch. Though the availability of Kirkland Signature Cold Brew has been spotty for months, shoppers are finally reporting being able to add the beloved beverage to their carts again.
Nearly one year ago, fans actually took to Reddit to ask whether the item had been discontinued by Costco. The COVID-19 pandemic was still in full swing, and there was a national shortage of aluminum cans. (As one member pointed out, it's unclear if the product was "out of stock because of the aluminum shortage.")
But the following months would once again prove difficult for fans of the elusive cold brew. Though consumer spending habits have changed amid eased pandemic restrictions, aluminum can shortages have persisted.
Thankfully, the beverage appears to have returned to some warehouse aisles. Reddit user @riversiderrrr reported that they just spotted the cans at a Costco location in Riverside, Calif.
Unfortunately, the best way to find out if your local store has this product in stock is to visit the warehouse yourself. Kirkland Signature Cold Brew isn't currently available on Costco's website. Eat This, Not That! has reached out to the warehouse chain for more information.
Should you find the section empty, however, there may be other cold brew products available. According to Reddit users, Costco sells Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee concentrate, as well as High Brew Cold Brew Coffee with Triple Shot Espresso and La Colombe Draft Latte Cold Brew Coffee cans.
To get all of the latest Costco news delivered right to your email inbox every day, sign up for our newsletter!
For more on what's happening at your local warehouse, check out:
More content from Groceries
- – This Fast-Food Chain Is Debuting Its First Snack on Grocery Store Shelves
- – Walmart, Publix, and Other Grocery Stores Sold This Potentially Dangerous Kid's Drink
- – Coca-Cola's Newest Soda Just Launched But The Flavor Remains A Mystery
- – Over 13,000 Pounds of This Popular Frozen Pizza Is Being Recalled Because of a Serious Contamination
- – 5 Non-Dairy Milks To Leave on Grocery Store Shelves Right Now
- – The 6 Worst Frozen Dinners To Stay Away From Right Now
- – Trader Joe's Abruptly Closes This Extremely Popular Store
- – Costco Bakery Has Just Brought Back This Beloved Fall Item