This Beloved Costco Snack Just Returned to Warehouses
If you're a Costco member, you likely noticed that several items are vanishing from warehouses right now. From an iconic brand of coffee to a popular variety of peanut butter, be sure to check out our handy list of the items that won't be restocked once inventory runs out.
On the upside, there's room for new products on shelves, and one fan-favorite snack is heading back into stores. Costco members who recently discovered that Hippeas Organic Chickpea Puffs are back in stock likely have smiles on their faces as big as the ones on the actual bags of this beloved snack.
Two Reddit users reported finding the 18-ounce bags at warehouses in Los Angeles and Temecula, Calif. Normally $6.99, they're $2 off through Aug. 29, according to Reddit user @CookieButterLovers (who is also the moderator of the Costco Reddit page). In typical Costco fashion, these bigger bags not only offer more food but also more savings. To put things into perspective, 5-ounce bags currently retail for $2.98 at Walmart and $3.49 at Target.
It's hard to pinpoint exactly how long this snack was missing from warehouse shelves, but one Reddit user said they hadn't been able to find it for more than a year. A Costco employee apparently told them "they don't know if or when" it would "ever be back." Here's hoping they're here to say for fans to enjoy!
To get all of the latest Costco news delivered right to your email inbox every day, sign up for our newsletter!
For more Costco news, check next:
More content from Groceries
- – 6 Grocery Items Affected By "Shrinkflation" Right Now
- – Your Local Walmart May Look Very Different Soon
- – This Unique Costco Perk Is Only Available in a Few States
- – 8 Chocolate Brands That Use the Lowest Quality Ingredients
- – A Slew of Food Poisoning Cases Is Being Tied to This Meal Kit Service
- – Costco Food Courts in This State Have a New Menu Item
- – Walmart Just Launched a Revolutionary Way To Buy Groceries
- – This Beloved Grocery Macaroni and Cheese Mix Is Changing Its Name and Packaging