Everyone's Excited About This Healthy Costco Platter In Stores Now
It's not too often that people get super excited about vegetables, but that's exactly the case right now at Costco. Though the warehouse's new veggie platter is fit for a celebration, a party isn't required to enjoy one.
Like all other products sold at the warehouse, this veggie tray is huge. It features pre-cut broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, miniature bell peppers, and even some snap peas. Instagram account @costcohotfinds spotted the $9.99 platter recently, which is perfect for storing in the fridge for easy access to healthy snacks. (Related: The 7 Healthiest Foods to Eat Right Now)
View this post on Instagram
Fans in the comments say it's also good for hot summer days by the pool, or for making pasta dishes, soups, and other meals healthier. One individual says, "I think I should just cut them myself, but this is so much easier." Another recommends visiting your microwave for a few minutes to soften the broccoli and cauliflower and make the carrots sweeter.
But it's not just the veggies that are luring shoppers in—@costcohotfinds says the dip is delish. In fact, another fan says it's the best ranch they've ever had.
We're big fans of a colorful and crunchy veggie platter, and Costco's is an Eat This. Unfortunately, other popular items around the warehouse right now—Cinnamon Pull-A-Part, Chocolate Chunk Cookies, and Raspberry Crumble Cookies—are filed under Not That.
To get all of the latest Costco and other grocery store news delivered straight to your email inbox every day, sign up for our newsletter!
More content from Groceries
- – 8 Greek Yogurts With the Lowest Quality Ingredients
- – This Clever Trick Will Let You Shop at Costco Without a Membership
- – 5 Grocery Store Trends You'll Start Seeing Everywhere in 2023
- – Walmart's Black Friday Deals Include These Top-Notch Food and Kitchen Items
- – 4 Best Store-Bought Pies To Save Your Thanksgiving
- – 9 Best Food Advent Calendars to Order Now
- – Which Grocery Chain Has the Most Delicious Pre-Made Pumpkin Pie This Year?
- – You Could Win a Year's Worth of Free Groceries From Whole Foods—Here's How