Kids Eat for Free at This Popular Burger Chain in May and June
Wendy's is running a $1 BOGO burger special for in-app purchases. BurgerFi rolled out its $14 Hoppy Meal, which includes an Angus beef cheeseburger, fresh-cut fries, and a draft beer. And Smashburger just announced a new promotion, too, specifically geared toward kids. And this one extends beyond the month of May!
For more fast-food news, check out 9 Burger Chains With the Best Quality Meat In America.
Starting today, the Denver-based burger chain will be offering a free Kids Meal, good for children under 12, every Wednesday, with the purchase of any Adult Meal. The promo will run all the way through June 29.
At Smashburger, an Adult Meal includes a burger or sandwich, a side, and a drink, while a Kids Meal features a choice of a hamburger, cheeseburger, or three crispy chicken strips, a side of fries, and a drink.
The offer is limited to one free Kids Meal per in-store order. The deal is not available online, in-app, or for third-party delivery services. Smashburger, which currently operates 223 U.S. locations across 35 states and Washington D.C., will be running this promotion in 176 of its restaurants. See the full list of participating locations here.
The launch of this deal comes shortly after the fast-casual burger chain made headlines for its new restaurant concepts. At the end of March, Smashburger unveiled its first restaurant with a full-service bar at its twenty-fourth location in Colorado. The restaurant, which is located in the brand's hometown of Denver, offers craft cocktails, canned beer, and beer on tap.
Additionally, Smashburger will be launching its first virtual drive-thru lane in Houston later this year, according to Nation's Restaurant News. The concept will allow customers to place their orders ahead of time and drive up to the location to pick up their food.
More content from Restaurants
- – This Is the Fastest Growing Restaurant Chain In America, New Data Shows
- – This Popular Cafe Chain Is Launching Justin Bieber's Favorite Iced Coffee
- – This McDonald's Restaurant Smells So Bad That Employees Have Gone on Strike
- – 13 Secrets Cold Stone Doesn't Want You to Know
- – This Is the Fastest Growing Burger Chain In America, New Data Shows
- – This Recently Bankrupt Southern-Style Restaurant Chain Is Back on a Path to Growth
- – Burger King Is Currently Testing Out Three Major New Sandwiches
- – 8 Secrets LongHorn Steakhouse Doesn't Want You to Know