McDonald's Just Brought Back This Super Popular Deal
Even at a time when fast-food menu prices are rising nationwide, America's largest burger chain is offering customers a great way to save a buck or two (or three) on some menu favorites.
McDonald's just brought back one of its most popular deals for a limited time. According to Chew Boom, the 2 for $6 Mix and Match deal is now available again at participating locations nationwide. As the name suggests, customers taking advantage of the deal can select two different menu items from a designated set of options and effectively pay $3 for each item—which spells a discount on some of the chain's most popular menu options.
The 2 for $6 Mix and Match deal includes the Big Mac, Quarter Pounder with Cheese, 10-Piece Chicken McNuggets, and Filet-O-Fish. If you do the math, you'll see that the savings can be significant. According to Fast Food Menu Prices, these items, on average, cost $3.99, $3.79, $4.49, and $3.79 respectively. So, if you were to use the deal and order, say, a Big Mac and the 10-Piece McNuggets, you could save yourself $2.48. That could simply be money back in your pocket or an additional item like fries, a beverage, or a small shake.
The popular deal has been on offer many times before, including in the fall of 2021, and will surely come around again in the future, but anyone wishing to take advantage of the savings right now should act quickly. You'll find the $6 deal available when you place your order via the McDonald's app.
Other deals currently on offer at McDonald's are large fries and black or iced coffee for $1, again when ordering through the app. And free fries are available on Fridays through March of this year.
For more, check out:
- McDonald's Denied a New Restaurant at This Famous Historic Landmark
- McDonald's Is Now Offering This Unusual Seating In Some Restaurants
- The Price of This Iconic Pizza Deal Just Increased For The First Time In 25 Years
And don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Restaurants
- – McDonald's Is Bringing Back This Highly Anticipated Collaboration
- – 7 Controversial Ads Jack in the Box Doesn't Want You to Remember
- – The #1 Best Meal to Order at Chick-fil-A, Says Dietitian
- – 6 Fast-food Orders To Avoid if You Have High Blood Pressure
- – 9 Burger Chains With the Best Quality Meat in America
- – 5 Most Powerful Fried Chicken Chains Right Now
- – 7 Bizarre Rules That Chick-fil-A Employees Have to Follow
- – 8 Classic Orders You Have To Try at a Steakhouse, According to Chefs