A PATRÓN Classic Margarita Recipe
There are lots of different ways to make a margarita. Some recipes add in some extra sweetness like watermelon, while others like to compliment the simple syrup with a bit of a kick from jalapeños. No matter what you put into your margarita recipe, one thing's for sure, they're all delicious. But, sometimes you're just craving a classic option—and we get that. This recipe, courtesy of PATRÓN, is exactly that.
Your perfect classic margarita awaits featuring PATRÓN Silver and PATRÓN Citrónge Orange. For more healthy drinks, check out our 6 Best Healthy Margarita Recipes.
1.5 oz PATRÓN Silver
1 oz PATRÓN Citrónge Orange
.75 oz Fresh lime juice
.25 oz Simple syrup
Lime wedge for garnish
Kosher salt (optional)
How to Make It
- Combine liquid ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously with ice to chill.
- Strain onto fresh ice in a rocks glass and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Optionally, salt half the rim of the glass with kosher salt.
More content from Recipes
- – 13 Healthier Old-Fashioned Midwestern Recipes To Try Tonight
- – 30+ Easy Dinners That Will Leave You With Plenty of Leftovers
- – 20 Old-Fashioned Pie Recipes To Make This Weekend
- – 23 Old-Fashioned Summer Recipes You Need To Make
- – 15 Classic 1950-era Dishes That Will Make You Feel Super American
- – 15 Vintage Cakes That Are Perfect for Birthdays
- – 8 5-Ingredient Smoothie Recipes to Lose Abdominal Fat
- – The Best Classic Recipes Your Grandma Used to Make