Here's How to Make Tasty, Protein-Packed Waffles
Sure, you could have another protein shake in the morning. Or you could switch it up and have that boost of protein in your favorite breakfast item: waffles! With this easy-to-make protein waffle recipe, you can enjoy a high-protein breakfast that will keep you feeling full for hours. Topped with fresh berries, peanut butter, or drizzled in syrup, these protein waffles are a great way to start off your day.
Make it with chocolate!
Have a bit of a sweet tooth in the morning? Give your protein waffle a chocolate boost! Make the recipe as you normally would, substitute the plain protein powder with a chocolate-flavored one and add in 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder.
Here is an easy step-by-step tutorial for you to follow!
Makes 1 waffle
1 scoop protein powder
1/4 cup oats
1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
1/4 cup milk
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
How to Make It
- Blend all of the ingredients together.
- Heat up the waffle iron, then spray it down with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour in the waffle mixture, then close.
- Let the waffle cook until the waffle maker beeps.
- Serve with fresh fruit, if desired.
RELATED: 100+ healthy breakfast ideas that help you lose weight and stay slim.
More content from Recipes
- – 28 High-Protein Breakfasts That Keep You Full
- – 18 Dishes You Never Knew You Could Make in a Slow Cooker
- – 13 Cozy Breakfasts To Make This Fall
- – 12 Easy Protein Powder Recipes for When You Don't Want a Smoothie
- – 13 Cozy Breakfast Recipes Perfect for Weight Loss This Fall
- – 10 Popular "Midwestern" Dishes That Aren't Actually From the Midwest
- – 19 Healthy Recipes To Make at Your Next Cookout
- – Copycat Healthy Blueberry "Pop-Tarts" Recipe