Best & Worst Pizza at Domino's
There are 34 million different ways to combine their ingredients into a pizza, according to Domino's.
But if you're not feeling particularly creative, you might be tempted to order from the chain's menu of specialty pies, such as the Fiery Hawaiian or Memphis BBQ. We analyzed the menu to find the best and worst option that saves you from the mental math. (The following calorie counts are calculated for slices in a Large.)
Pacific Coast Veggie with Thin Crust, 1 slice
|Saturated Fat||5.5 g|
ExtravaganZZa Feast with Brooklyn Crust, 1 slice
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
The healthiest of Domino's specialty pizzas is the Pacific Coast Veggie — a vitamin- and mineral-packed mix of vegetables like peppers, spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes with garlic-herb seasoning. The thin crust is clear-cut winner for lowest calories and fat, while the other crust styles will all run you about the same. Stick with the thin or, at the very least, avoid the "hand-stretched" Brooklyn variety, which claims the highest calorie count. But, of course, the crust won't get you in nearly as much trouble as what goes on top, and the ExtravaganZZA Feast toppings are a whole lot of trouble. For this pie, Domino's piles pepperoni, ham, Italian sausage and beef onto extra cheese. That adds up to half a day's saturated fat in just one slice — if you can limit yourself to one.
FOR HUNDREDS MORE WEIGHT-LOSS IDEAS, click here for our new book Eat This, Not That! 1,247 Awesome Slimming Swaps. Order now to get your FREE GIFT!
More content from Restaurants
- – 4 New Menu Additions You'll Find at Burger King
- – 5 Steakhouse Chains Falling Out of Favor With Customers
- – 8 Fast-Food Items With Ridiculous Amounts of Fat
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – Burger King Just Launched Three Major New Sandwiches
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!