Arby's Is Testing a Rare New Premium Item, Customers Say
Remember how Arby's discontinued a cornucopia of menu items in recent months and didn't tell anyone? Their latest menu addition (or test rather) seems to be as much of a secretive affair as when they quietly cut the ham and salami from their menu.
Luckily, it looks like the brand is looking to make up for the cuts, and in a big way—according to customers who have shared their sightings on social media, the chain is testing a burger at select locations.
A burger is a rare sight at Arby's, which fulfills the promise of its "We have the meats" slogan with hearty meat sandwiches instead. But according to a Reddit post, the chain was spotted testing a Wagyu Blend Burger, which allegedly comes with a hamburger patty that's made with a blend of 52% Wagyu beef and 48% sirloin and is topped with melted American cheese, sliced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, sliced red onions, crinkle-cut pickles, and special sauce.
Unfortunately, as fast-food market tests go, the new item is available for a limited time and at only a handful of locations in Orlando and Daytona, Fla., Flint, Mich., and Lafayette, Ind.
On the other hand, the brand announced a nationwide rollout of a new Market Fresh Southwest Chicken Avocado Wrap as part of their Market Fresh lineup.
The wrap, which is available now, features sliced and seasoned slow-roasted chicken with spicy avocado spread, chili lime ranch, lettuce, tomato, and onion in an artisan wrap. It's available à la cartes or as part of a meal combo. It's available at most Arby's locations but also for a limited-time only.
For more, check out:
- 5 Major Fast-Food Chains Falling Out of Favor With Customers
- This Once-Troubled Fast-Casual Chain Is Now a Customer Favorite
- 4 Fast-Food Chains With the Biggest Food Poisoning Scandals In History
And don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Restaurants
- – 10 Unusual Fast-Food Menu Items You Could Order 20 Years Ago
- – 8 Clever Moves Fast-Food Chains Used To Stay Relevant in 2022
- – 7 Restaurant Chains You're Going to See Everywhere in 2023
- – 12 Old-Fashioned Restaurant Dishes That Should Make a Comeback, According to Chefs
- – Taco Bell Has a New Guacamole, But Customers Are Divided on the Taste
- – McDonald's Is a Testing a Futuristic Drive-Thru Concept, But It Isn't as Cool as Taco Bell's
- – 4 Celebrities Who Eat Free at McDonald's—For Life!
- – Subway's New Footlong Cookies Are a Sight to See, Here's How to Get One