Customers Are Noticing This Widespread Issue With Chick-fil-A's Food
Chick-fil-A may be the country's favorite fast-food chain as well as its Drive-Thru Restaurant of the Year, but even this beloved brand can't guarantee a top-notch experience 100% of the time. According to customers who regularly enjoy Chick-fil-A's grub, there may be a widespread issue across the chain's system which is hindering the quality of the food it puts out.
One customer kicked off a lively debate on Reddit by saying that the chain's food quality, regardless of location, is "a gamble" and "unbelievably inconsistent." And sure, while this is, to an extent, expected at all restaurant chains, especially when locations are owned by many different franchisees as well as the company itself, some seem to think this is a more frequent occurrence at Chick-fil-A.
The original poster claims that they are yet to find a Chick-fil-A location that serves "very consistent food." Their main gripe is the taste of the chicken, which they claim sometimes tastes "spot on" and other times "old" or "off in general."
Another Redditor who works at Chick-fil-A offered up an explanation: the chain's locations may be storing chicken improperly. Or the chicken simply comes from the occasional "bad batch."
Others have noticed that some locations serve much smaller chicken pieces than others.
One person tried reporting the inconsistent sizes of chicken pieces to Chick-fil-A's corporate team, but their complaints were allegedly ignored.
Another Chick-fil-A insider chimed in explaining how the chain regulates the size of their chicken items, and that such inconsistencies shouldn't be happening.
To be fair, there were those that defended the chain, saying their food quality rarely disappoints.
We reached out to Chick-fil-A for comment and will update this article with any responses we receive.
Have you had a similar experience with Chick-fil-A's food? Let us know at [email protected]
And for more, check out:
- Chick-fil-A's New Virtual Brands Will Feature "Hundreds of Menu Options"
- This Behind-the-Scenes Secret at Chick-fil-A Is Stunning Customers
- Chick-fil-A Could Get Banned From Rest Stops In This State
And don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Restaurants
- – 4 Once-Popular Sandwich Chains Customers Have Soured On
- – 8 Secrets Outback Steakhouse Doesn't Want You to Know
- – 9 Fast-Food Breakfasts To Stay Away From Right Now
- – This Popular Pizza Chain Is Launching Its First-Ever Burger
- – 12 Worst Steakhouse Sides to Stay Away From Right Now
- – America's Favorite Pasta Chain Is Bringing Back This Iconic Deal
- – This New Texas Roadhouse Product Sold Out in Minutes—Here's How to Get It
- – This Sandwich Chain Has Gone From Struggling To Growing With 19 New Locations