Rebel Wilson Shows Off Weight Loss Transformation In Stunning Black Dress
Rebel Wilson is having her moment, and it seems she's not going anywhere anytime soon. The Australian star spent this past year filming a new movie, writing a children's book, and shedding over 75 pounds.
The internet has been going crazy over Wilson's transformation, and the craze continued this past week when she posted a photo on her Instagram from the Australian Academy Awards wearing a stunning little black dress.
Her fans showed their support in her comment section, with many of them acknowledging their love for the actress at any body weight she chooses: "Just to be clear, you've always been stunning," and "you've always been beautiful, at any size!"
This wasn't the only photo Wilson shared with her fans in her black Balmain dress that week. She also posed with Succession star Sarah Snook and posted another photo outside of the Sydney Opera House where the awards were hosted.
Wilson's weight loss journey has been extraordinary to witness and has been an encouragement for so many others out there trying to do the same. And although she's happy where she is and seems to be glowing in every photo she posts online, Wilson has also been open about the real reason she feels so good about her accomplishments.
Wilson recently told The Daily Telegraph, "For the first time in my life, I've lost weight and maintained it. I'm more proud of that fact. It worked because it was the whole lifestyle approach and dealing with emotional eating. I'm not totally cured. I don't think you can be. But I've learned to manage it—and it's not by reaching for a bowl of ice cream."
For more healthy eating news, make sure to sign up for our newsletter!
Read these next:
More content from Celeb News
- – Stanley Tucci Has the Perfect Gift for Pasta Lovers
- – I Tried Chrissy Teigen's New Baking Mix—and Now I'm a More Confident Baker
- – Is Kathy Hilton's Baked Potato With Caviar Healthy? Here's What a Dietitian Says
- – Healthy Habits Kim Kardashian Swears by To Live Her Best Life at 42
- – James Corden Is "Unbanned" From NYC Restaurant After "Apologizing Profusely" For Rude Behavior
- – The Great British Baking Show Faces Major Backlash Due to This Offensive Episode
- – Video Shows Courteney Cox Making the "Greatest Steak of All Time" With Some Unexpected Ingredients
- – 5 Eating Habits Sarah Jessica Parker Swears by To Look Good at 57