The Top Swap at P.F. Chang's
It's now considerably easier to put together a nutritionally respectable meal at P.F. Chang's than it was a few years ago, thanks in part to a solid line of low-calorie salads. But noodle dishes and nearly anything from the grill still come with dangerously high fat and calorie counts, while the entire menu is saltier than a Chris Rock monologue.
Shrimp with Lobster Sauce
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
Hunan-Style Hot Fish
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
￼The Chang's seafood menu ranges from the cream-soaked Shrimp with Candied Walnuts (1,380 calories) all the way down to sensible plates like the 240-calorie Shanghai Shrimp with Garlic Sauce and the lean crustacean creation pictured here. Heavy sauces and crispy breading are the downfall of the higher-cal picks, so beware.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – Burger King Just Launched Three Major New Sandwiches
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers
- – This Popular Steakburger Chain Just Expanded to Two New States