The Top Swap at P.F. Chang's
It's now considerably easier to put together a nutritionally respectable meal at P.F. Chang's than it was a few years ago, thanks in part to a solid line of low-calorie salads. But noodle dishes and nearly anything from the grill still come with dangerously high fat and calorie counts, while the entire menu is saltier than a Chris Rock monologue.
Shrimp with Lobster Sauce
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
Hunan-Style Hot Fish
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
￼The Chang's seafood menu ranges from the cream-soaked Shrimp with Candied Walnuts (1,380 calories) all the way down to sensible plates like the 240-calorie Shanghai Shrimp with Garlic Sauce and the lean crustacean creation pictured here. Heavy sauces and crispy breading are the downfall of the higher-cal picks, so beware.
More content from Restaurants
- – 5 Old-School Restaurant Chains That Chefs Miss the Most
- – Dine-In Chains That Serve Surprisingly "Gourmet" Food, According To Chefs
- – McDonald's Holiday Pie Is Back at Nationwide Locations
- – 8 Fast-Food Chains That Never Freeze Their Burgers
- – 5 Old-School Chain Restaurant Meals We Can't Get Over, According to Chefs
- – 9 Secrets You Should Know About LongHorn Steakhouse
- – 10 Best Chain Restaurant Deals and Freebies You Can Score On Black Friday
- – 8 Fast-Food Chains That Use the Highest Quality Meat