The Top Swap at P.F. Chang's
It's now considerably easier to put together a nutritionally respectable meal at P.F. Chang's than it was a few years ago, thanks in part to a solid line of low-calorie salads. But noodle dishes and nearly anything from the grill still come with dangerously high fat and calorie counts, while the entire menu is saltier than a Chris Rock monologue.
Shrimp with Lobster Sauce
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
Hunan-Style Hot Fish
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
￼The Chang's seafood menu ranges from the cream-soaked Shrimp with Candied Walnuts (1,380 calories) all the way down to sensible plates like the 240-calorie Shanghai Shrimp with Garlic Sauce and the lean crustacean creation pictured here. Heavy sauces and crispy breading are the downfall of the higher-cal picks, so beware.
More content from Restaurants
- – America's Favorite Pasta Chain Is Bringing Back This Iconic Deal
- – This New Texas Roadhouse Product Sold Out in Minutes—Here's How to Get It
- – This Sandwich Chain Has Gone From Struggling To Growing With 19 New Locations
- – 4 Once-Favorite Pizza Chains in America That Went Out of Business
- – The #1 Unhealthiest Steak at Every Popular Steakhouse Chain
- – Taco Bell Will Bring Back One Highly Requested Discontinued Item—and You Get To Choose Which One
- – America's Largest Sandwich Chain Is Facing a Shortage of This Menu Staple, Insiders Claim
- – These Struggling Pizza Chains Are on a Major Rebound