The Top Swap at P.F. Chang's
It's now considerably easier to put together a nutritionally respectable meal at P.F. Chang's than it was a few years ago, thanks in part to a solid line of low-calorie salads. But noodle dishes and nearly anything from the grill still come with dangerously high fat and calorie counts, while the entire menu is saltier than a Chris Rock monologue.
Shrimp with Lobster Sauce
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
Hunan-Style Hot Fish
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
￼The Chang's seafood menu ranges from the cream-soaked Shrimp with Candied Walnuts (1,380 calories) all the way down to sensible plates like the 240-calorie Shanghai Shrimp with Garlic Sauce and the lean crustacean creation pictured here. Heavy sauces and crispy breading are the downfall of the higher-cal picks, so beware.
More content from Restaurants
- – 7 Secrets America's Oldest Fast-Food Chain Doesn't Want You to Know
- – 8 Controversial Rules Starbucks Employees Have to Follow
- – Panera Just Brought Back These Seasonal Items After 3 Years
- – This Dessert Chain Is Going Out of Business and Closing All 85 Locations
- – 5 Outdated Burger Chains Attempting to Make a Comeback
- – 10 Secrets Chili's Doesn't Want You to Know
- – 8 Discontinued Fast-Food Sides You'll Never See Again
- – One of America's Favorite Burger Chains May Soon Have a New Owner