Discontinued Juice Brands You'll Sadly Never See Again
Before parents were worried about kids eating all-natural, organic, healthy lunches, juice boxes were childhood lunchbox staples. It wasn't uncommon to see Fruitopia or Coke vending machines in schools, and Hi-C seemed to be a drink option with most restaurant kids' meals.
But not all of the juice brands of yore have survived into 2020. From Squeezit to Odwalla, here are some of the discontinued juices you'll never see on store shelves again.
And for more nostalgia, check out these 23 Discontinued Cereals That You'll Sadly Never See Again.
This past summer, Coca-Cola announced that it would stop stelling Odwalla juice drinks. The bottled smoothies were a grocery-store classic, but they weren't top sellers for the company (and they weren't the healthiest option, either).
'90s kids have a soft spot in their hearts for Fruitopia, another bottled juice from The Coca-Cola Company. But that nostalgia is nothing more than a memory; Fruitopia was discontinued in 2003.
Hi-C Ecto Cooler
This Ghostbusters-inspired Hi-C flavor wasn't really juice, but that didn't stop '80s kids from gobbling it up. What kid doesn't want a green drink, if only for the novelty?
The format of the Squeezit bottles was half the fun of this bright-red juice. As the name suggests, you had to squeeze the plastic package before drinking it.
This supersized juice box tried to bill itself as a more "adult" option compared to other juice boxes. We're not sure the advertising worked, because Boku was discontinued in 2003.
Read about more nostalgic snacks from your childhood:
More content from Groceries
- – 8 Ice Cream Brands That Use the Highest Quality Ingredients
- – Trader Joe's Is Releasing Its Fall Items Soon—Here's How You Can Get Paid $1,000 To Try Them
- – This Massive Drink Recall Was Just Expanded to Include Almost 90 Beverages
- – 8 Chocolate Brands That Use the Highest Quality Ingredients
- – A Tomato Shortage Could Make Pizza, Sauce, and Salsa More Expensive
- – America's Largest Grocery Chain Is Making This Major Change To Its Checkout Lanes
- – This Costco Product Just Beat Out 60+ Others, New Investigation Says
- – 9 Worst Canned Chilis to Always Leave on Grocery Store Shelves