Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
Frosted and iced treats are popping up on fast-food menus all over the country, and Chick-fil-A is joining in on the fun. The chain is turning one of its newest drinks into a frozen Frosty-type beverage that you can now get at participating nationwide locations for a limited time.
The chain's recently released Cloudberry Sunjoy lemonade is getting the creamy, icy treatment. The cloudberry and cherry blossom flavors are added to Chick-fil-A's frosted lemonade—a hand-spun combination of Chick-fil-A's Lemonade and signature vanilla Ice dream—for a thick frozen treat that tastes berries. The result is the new Frosted Cloudberry Lemonade, which will be on the chain's menu through June 11.
And don't miss Burger King Just Launched Three Major New Sandwiches.
When Chick-fil-A first introduced its Cloudberry Sunjoy drink several weeks ago, it described the cloudberry flavor as a unique blend of different berries. "We imagine our new Cloudberry Sunjoy beverage will have most people asking, 'What is a cloudberry?'" said Leslie Neslage, director of menu and packaging at the chicken chain. "Grown in colder climates of the U.S. and Canada, the cloudberry has a unique flavor that is like a crossover between a raspberry and red currant, making it stand out from other berries and pair perfectly with our classic Sunjoy."
And speaking of frozen treats, McDonald's just add a new McFlurry flavor to the menu this week. The Chocolatey Pretzel McFlurry comes in the tradition of Mickey D's flavored ice cream treats for the summer, and this time features a salty and sweet combo of chocolate-covered pretzels and caramel, blended into the chain's classic vanilla soft serve.
Other notable iced beverage releases include Starbucks' Chocolate Cream Cold Brew, now available at locations nationwide, as well as Tim Hortons' collab beverage with singer Justin Bieber—a vanilla-flavored cold brew coffee which is coming out on June 6.
More content from Restaurants
- – 4 Just-Launched Taco Bell Items You Can Try Right Now
- – Taco Bell Is Testing This Crazy New Snack Food Hybrid
- – 5 Truths About the Fast-Food Industry That Will Make You Lose Your Appetite
- – McDonald's Latest Drive-Thru Innovation Could Soon Be Added to More Locations
- – 5 Fast-Food Chains Most Criticized By Customers
- – Chick-fil-A Just Unveiled a Solution To Its Ongoing Drive-Thru Issues
- – Burger King Is Launching Two Major New Burgers
- – This National Pizza Chain Just Announced Plans to Open 1,000 New Locations