The Top Swap at Chick-fil-A
Chick-fil-A ranks among the best of the country's major fast-food establishments, thanks to a line of low-calorie chicken sandwiches and an impressive roster of healthy sides like yogurt parfaits and various salads.
But the menu does seem to be inching ever upward in the calorie and sodium departments.
Fat 16 G
Saturated Fat 3.5 G
Sodium 1,400 MG
Fat 54 G
Saturated Fat 12 G
Sodium 1,890 MG
You'll rarely find anything deep-fried marked an Eat This!, but Chick-fil-A's classic sandwich is a surprisingly modest indulgence. You can go even lighter by ordering it grilled, but if you hanker for fried chicken, there are much worse ways you could get your fix. The Cobb is a prime example of how fast-food chains turn salads into junk food. High-fat toppings like fried chicken and shredded cheese make this salad one of the most caloric entrées on the menu.
More content from Restaurants
- – 5 Old-School Restaurant Chains That Chefs Miss the Most
- – Dine-In Chains That Serve Surprisingly "Gourmet" Food, According To Chefs
- – McDonald's Is Launching a Giveaway of a Lifetime—Here's How to Enter
- – 17 Discontinued Fast-Food Desserts We Desperately Want Back
- – McDonald's Holiday Pie Is Back at Nationwide Locations
- – 8 Fast-Food Chains That Never Freeze Their Burgers
- – 5 Old-School Chain Restaurant Meals We Can't Get Over, According to Chefs
- – 8 Best Fast-Food Orders for Hangovers