After recently revealing the exact supplements she's been relying on to support her weight loss transformation, the multihyphenate star opened up on a recent Amazon Live broadcast celebrating Black Business Months about the exact foods and tools that have been instrumental in her weight loss.
Read on to discover what she's been using to help her slim down fast. And for more on how your favorite celebs get in shape, check out Neil Patrick Harris Reveals His Exact Workout for Six-Pack Abs.
Mina Moroccan Dried Cured Olives
Raven-Symoné calls black olives one of her favorite snacks when she's sticking to a low-carb way of eating. "What I look at are the carbs, and there's barely any, and it's amazing…These are amazing. Olives are a good snack, everybody," she said.
Iya Foods Celery Juice
Raven-Symoné has been vocal about her love for supplementing with electrolytes when she's sticking to a keto diet, noting that celery juice is a great way to add some healthy electrolytes and antioxidants to any eating plan without loading up on calories or sugar.
"Have you guys ever tried to juice celery and then tried to walk away from your mess? Don't do it!" she joked. "This right here makes it so easy…Eat what's good for you!"
And for more great additions to your keto routine, check out the 20 Best Foods For The Keto Diet.
Conrad Stainless Steel Flour Sifter
Raven-Symoné's wife, Miranda Pearman-Maday, sang the praises of this clever device during the broadcast.
"This is great if you do any keto baking, because you have to sift almond flour and coconut flour," explained Pearman-Maday.
Tom Bullock's 5-Piece Stainless Steel Bar Set
Of course, there's some room for indulgence in the star's routine, too.
"I don't know what you guys are doing during this lockdown, but some people need this, k? That's all I'm going to say," said Raven-Symoné of this handsome bar set. "If you're going to make it, you might as well make it right."
More content from Celeb News
- – Video Shows Courteney Cox Making the "Greatest Steak of All Time" With Some Unexpected Ingredients
- – 5 Eating Habits Sarah Jessica Parker Swears by To Look Good at 57
- – The #1 Eating Habit Gwyneth Paltrow Swears By to Look and Feel Great at 50
- – MasterChef Winner Dara Yu Reveals Pro Tips for Kitchen Success
- – Viola Davis Swears by These 5 Healthy Habits To Look Amazing at 57
- – The Foods Queen Elizabeth Ate Every Day to Live to 96 Years Old
- – Queen Elizabeth II Disliked This Food So Much, It Was Banished From Buckingham Palace
- – Top Chef Richard Blais Swears By These Cooking Tips