6 Ways to Save Money on Groceries at Walmart Right Now
If you're prepping for some weekend shopping, we've got you covered—especially if you'd like to save a little extra cash as the holidays near. We've searched some of our best sources to empower you with great Walmart deals so you can feel assured you've shopped smart as you're stocking up your home this fall.
Keep reading for a few tips to keep in your back pocket the next time you make a Walmart haul. Also, don't miss 20 People Have Been Hospitalized for Hepatitis After Eating at This Chain.
Shop the "Walmart Weekly Ad"
The grocery selection varies depending on your location, but many Walmart stores are offering deals on fall produce, like apples (read up on Surprising Side Effects Apples Have On Your Immune System, Says Science) and lots more. You can locate the Walmart Weekly Ad for your nearest store here.
(If that doesn't take you to your store, then do a quick web search of your local Walmart's store number and use this for the web address construct to find the Weekly Ad: https://www.walmart.com/store/insert your store number-insert city-insert your state abbreviation/weekly-ads.)
Once you've got your hands on that fall freshness, we're also here for your healthy dinner inspo—here's a list of 20 yummy spaghetti squash recipes.
Locate your local Walmart's coupons.
Once you've located your local store online, find the "Coupons" menu toward the top-left of the page. There, you're likely to find Walmart's most current deals in your area for products like cereal, snacks, pet food, vitamins and supplements, cleaning supplies, and tons more.
Try Walmart curbside or delivery.
These days, Walmart grocery delivery isn't just for suburban living. Even for our editors who live centrally in major cities, this service is becoming a more habitual (and convenient) way to get the goods.
You can visit the Walmart website for pickup for delivery options—and, when you do, you can effectively skirt around the temptation you face to spend more than you intended when you venture inside the store. Recent data suggests digital grocery shopping may also be better for your health.
Get the Ibotta app.
Haven't heard of Ibotta? This is totally worth learning about, and we've got the details—read Walmart Just Partnered With This Money Saving App on More Deals.
Download the Walmart App
The Walmart app offers a great way to stay informed on discounts in realtime.
Get the Eat This, Not That! newsletter.
Get more of the latest grocery news:
- Walmart Is Limiting How Much Toilet Paper You Can Buy Amid a National Shortage
- Costco Just Put These 10 Popular Items on Sale
- Shoppers Say This Supermarket Chain Has the Best Deals on Groceries
- This Popular Grocery Giant Is On a Downward Spiral and Losing Customers
More content from Groceries
- – Costco Is Expanding Its Bakery Selection Right Now
- – 4 Dairy Companies With the Worst Food Quality Practices
- – The Best Costco Backyard BBQ Basics Right Now
- – Costco, Walmart, and Other Stores Just Pulled More of This Peanut Butter From Shelves
- – This Popular Peanut Butter Is Being Recalled Across The U.S.
- – We Tasted 10 Popular Light Beers & This Is the Best
- – 4 Nostalgic Grocery Store Favorites Coming Back Soon
- – Costco Just Brought Back This Beloved Frozen Treat For Summer