If you've noticed that you've felt more bloated than usual, you may be lacking a vitamin that flattens your belly. David Zinczenko, creator of Eat This, Not That!, shares more, here.
Eat This, Not That!
Inspired by The New York Times best-selling book series, Eat This, Not That! is a brand that's comprised of an award-winning team of journalists and board-certified experts, doctors, nutritionists, chefs, personal trainers, and dietitians who work together to bring you accurate, timely, informative, and actionable content on food, nutrition, dieting, weight loss, health, wellness, and more. Read more about Eat This
More content from Videos
- – How to Make an Avocado Pineapple Margarita
- – The #1 Pet Mistake You Don't Know You're Making Right Now
- – How to Make Whipped Coffee Three Different Ways
- – 3 Alcoholic Drinks to Order When You're Dieting
- – Pumpkin Spice Smoothie Recipe
- – 3 Reasons You Can't Lose Weight
- – Does Black Pepper Help With Weight Loss?
- – 3 Stress-Reducing Foods for Weight Loss