Best and Worst Breakfast at Chick-fil-A
Whatever its politics, nutritionally, the chain ranks high—scoring an A- in the latest Eat This, Not That! book. And this week, it scored another win, topping the annual American Consumer Satisfaction Index as the highest-ranking fast-food restaurant in the U.S. for customer satisfaction.
Inspired by the buzz, we've rounded up the best breakfast options at the bird baron, in case you find yourself there after a Parent Trap rerun.
Multigrain Oatmeal with Toppings
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||20 g|
We're with the cows on this one: "eat mor chikin." Chicken, oatmeal—anything, for that matter—is better than the breakfast sausage platter. The menu promises a hearty meal, and they double deliver. In fact, the platter will have you doubled over with as much total fat as 11 slices of Domino's cheese pizza. Opt for the multigrain oatmeal, topped with brown sugar, nuts and dried fruit, for a wholesome meal that will fuel your day instead of leaving you in a breakfast burnout. Worried about the sugar? Simply ask them to leave off the sugar, dried fruit, or both; oatmeal topped with nuts alone still packs enough fiber and healthy fat to keep you fueled and focused until lunch.
Stopping by for a meal other than breakfast? Rely on these healthy meals that diet experts eat when they hit the Chick-fil-A drive-thru.
More content from Restaurants
- – Select McDonald's Locations Are Bringing Back This Beloved Breakfast Item
- – America's Second-Largest Burger Chain Walks Back Major Expansion Plans
- – The Unhealthiest Restaurant Meals You Should Never Order
- – This Popular Fast Casual Will Lay Off 5% of Its Workforce Due To Slowing Sales
- – The World's Largest Pizza Chain is Closing All Locations in This Country
- – McDonald's Will Be Offering Major Savings On These Items Next Week
- – 7 Worst Fast-Food Sandwiches to Stay Away From Right Now
- – 5 Fast-Food Chains With the Best Salad Options Right Now