These Protein Bars Are So Delicious You Won't Believe They're Keto
It's not easy saying sayonara to your favorite carby snacks when you're on the ketogenic diet. Goodbye granola, au revoir toast, adios crackers. No one knows how challenging it can be like Mark Sisson, founder of Primal Kitchen and author of The Keto Reset Diet. That's why he created a new line of protein bars that are made just for keto followers.
Packed with healthy fats such as cage-free eggs, coconut oil, and flaxseed, the bars have either five or six net carbs total, making it the perfect low-carb treat when you've got a serious hankering. Choose from Peanut Butter, Almond Spice, and Coconut Lime to tame your carb cravings. Looking for something crunchy? There's a little bit of everything for everyone in our keto-friendly snacks round-up. Here's how the Primal Kitchen protein bars compare nutritionally:
This soft, chewy bar is made for peanut butter lovers who appreciate its salty and sweet flavors. At 200 calories and 9 grams of protein per bar, it's the perfect post-workout snack when you need something quick and nourishing.
You'll reap the benefits of healing spices like cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice in this flavorful bar. And with almonds as the base, it'll keep you satiated and energized to tackle your morning before midday hunger strikes. We love that it's also gluten-free, so people with sensitivities or Celiac disease can indulge.
One bite of this tropical-inspired bar will immediately transport you to the Florida Keys. The bold citrus flavor of lime and the subtle sweetness of coconut are a match made in keto heaven. With 16 grams of fat and only 2 grams of blood-sugar-spiking sugar, it's better than any fat bomb you can imagine.
More content from Groceries
- – We Tasted 10 Popular Peanut Butters & This Is the Best!
- – The Best Snacks to Buy at Target for Weight Loss, Says Dietitian
- – 7 Healthiest New Snacks At America's Largest Grocery Chain
- – The 10 Best Snacks to Buy at Costco for Weight Loss, Says Dietitian
- – The 10 Worst Foods to Buy in Bulk Right Now
- – 7 Healthiest Snacks to Buy at ALDI Right Now, Says Dietitian
- – 6 Healthiest Snacks to Buy at Walmart Right Now, According to Dietitians
- – The Healthiest Snacks to Buy at Costco Right Now, Says Nutritionist