When I built my new weight loss plan Zero Belly Diet, I knew the only way to get people really excited about committing was to give them a selection of the foods they loved. And that meant burgers.
But of course, just any drive-through beef slinger or cheese chain restaurant won't do. At Ruby Tuesday's, for example, you won't find a single burger for less than 1,200 calories—almost as much as you'd eat in a whole day of feasting on Zero Belly foods!
So I created The Zero Belly Burger Matrix, a method by which you could eat burgers as often as you'd like, and still lose weight. My secret plan worked:
"We loved the burgers!," said one of our test panelists, Kyle Cambridge, 28, who lost 15 pounds in 14 days. "My wife and I decided to add a salad to each meal; the pounds started melting off!"
Watch the video to learn how he did it.
More content from Videos
- – How to Make an Avocado Pineapple Margarita
- – The #1 Pet Mistake You Don't Know You're Making Right Now
- – How to Make Whipped Coffee Three Different Ways
- – 3 Alcoholic Drinks to Order When You're Dieting
- – Pumpkin Spice Smoothie Recipe
- – 3 Reasons You Can't Lose Weight
- – Does Black Pepper Help With Weight Loss?
- – 3 Stress-Reducing Foods for Weight Loss