Costco Members Say These Are The Best Frozen Meals at the Warehouse
Recently, Costco members took to social media to share their absolute favorites items from the frozen section of the warehouse. Reddit user @havenothingtodo1 asked "What are your favorite frozen meals from Costco?"—and these are the most popular answers.
While Costco has a ravioli lasagna option in the grab-and-go food section, the Kirkland lasagna options are a favorite on the frozen aisle. How about a 6-pound tray of beef lasagna for $16.49? Or a pack of two 3-pound trays of beef and Italian sausage lasagna for around the same price?
While the cooking time is rather long (about two hours), minimal prep is required aside from preheating the oven. Want more dinner ideas like this one? Here are 8 Fastest Crock-Pot Freezer Meals—Ever.
Motor City Pizza
Costco members have already declared the Motor City Pizza to be one of the "hands down best frozen pizza on the market." Perhaps unsurprisingly, it's also one of the most popular frozen meals at Costco.
Related: To get all of the latest Costco news delivered right to your email inbox every day, sign up for our newsletter!
Just Bare Chicken Nuggets
A viral video claimed that these bags of chicken nuggets taste exactly like the ones on Chick-fil-A's menu, and there was subsequently so much excitement that they couldn't be found for months. A lot of people agree with one Reddit user/Costco member's claim that this item is the best frozen meal at the warehouse chain.
This is another meal that Costco members can find in the grab-and-go section, but they especially love the frozen option. These 3-pound boxes of extra-large dumplings filled with Korean-style Bulgogi can be yours for $14.99. Reddit user @Shockingelectrician says this is their favorite frozen meal at Costco—and lots of others agree.
"My kids love the Orange Chicken," Reddit user @dkg65 says. "Yes! this is a must!" the user who originally asked the question responded.
These boxes of frozen orange chicken contain more than 4 pounds of nuggets, which can be cooked in the oven or on the stovetop. If weeknights are busy in your house, they're a great option for a quick and easy meal.
For more on what's happening at the warehouse in your neighborhood, check out:
- Costco Just Brought Back These 4 Beloved Bakery Items
- Costco Members Share The 15 Healthiest Snacks You Need Right Now
- The One Thing You Need To Watch Out For When Buying Beef at Costco
- Shoppers Are Noticing an Obvious Error on This Popular Costco Product
More content from Groceries
- – Costco Is Expanding Its Bakery Selection Right Now
- – 4 Dairy Companies With the Worst Food Quality Practices
- – The Best Costco Backyard BBQ Basics Right Now
- – Costco, Walmart, and Other Stores Just Pulled More of This Peanut Butter From Shelves
- – This Popular Peanut Butter Is Being Recalled Across The U.S.
- – We Tasted 10 Popular Light Beers & This Is the Best
- – 4 Nostalgic Grocery Store Favorites Coming Back Soon
- – Costco Just Brought Back This Beloved Frozen Treat For Summer