Seasonal coffee drinks are a lot stage-five clingers. They may be hot, steamy and delicious at first, but after awhile you get, well, sick of 'em and need to move on to something new. And if you're a Starbucks fan, you'll be able to do just that.
Along with all of their standard seasonal offerings like the Eggnog and Gingerbread Lattes, the coffee house giant is launching a new wintertime beverage on November 30th: The Holiday Spice Flat White. Name sound familiar? It should. Earlier this year, Starbucks introduced a non-flavored Flat White, which, thanks to its high calorie and fat count, we dubbed a "Not That!" Though there's little intel on what the new drink will taste like, it's bound to be creamy and sweet and evoke images of elves dancing around in your mouth. Since we can almost guarantee that this menu addition will be flavored with Starbucks' arsenal of sugary syrups, it's will likely do more damage to your waistline than its non-flavored added cousin, which has 220 calories, 11 grams of fat and 17 grams of sugar in a 16 ounce grande.
Eat This! Tip
Looking to try something new this season? Have your barista make you a 2% cappuccino with two pumps of gingerbread or pumpkin syrup. Ordering either of these instead of The Holiday Spice Flat White will get you in the spirit of the season—without derailing your weight loss efforts.
More content from Restaurants
- – The 9 Best Restaurant Chains To Visit For Happy Hour
- – Starbucks' New Digital Tipping System Slammed by Customers and Baristas Alike
- – 9 Healthiest Fast-Food Breakfasts, According to Dietitians
- – 5 Fast-Food Add-Ons That Are Never Worth Your Money, According to Experts
- – 41-Year-Old Pizza Chain Bertucci's Goes Bankrupt For the Second Time
- – Outback Is Giving Away Free Bloomin' Onions, Thanks To a New Netflix Murder Mystery
- – Would You Spend $65 on One Pizza? Cici's Thinks Its New "Piezilla" Is Worth It
- – 5 Fast-Food Chains That Use Fresh-Cut Potatoes for Their Fries