7 Healthiest Snacks to Buy at ALDI Right Now, Says Dietitian
Do you need an afternoon pick-me-up but struggle to eat something healthy between lunch and dinner?
No more energy dips after lunch or intense hunger pangs before dinner—we've got you covered! Then, for more ALDI tips, check out these 6 Best Frozen Items to Buy at ALDI Right Now, Dietitians Say.
Kefir is basically drinkable yogurt, and I am loving all of the flavors! This snack will keep you full for hours as it is packed with protein and healthy carbs for energy.
The strawberry and blueberry flavors are yummy on their own, and I like the plain blended into my smoothies.
This chocolate is 85% dark chocolate, but still 100% delicious! It offers plenty of fiber, healthy fats, and antioxidants that will be sure to boost your energy and mood.
Pair this option with a serving of fruit like berries or a banana for added sweetness to round out this snack.
They'll give you more sustained energy throughout the afternoon because of their protein and fat content. They pair perfectly with crackers, fruit, or a cup of yogurt!
If eating a salty, crunchy snack is your thing, this product is right up your alley. This product offers a hearty dose of fiber and whole grains without the added oils or butter that traditional popcorn delivers.
You can eat three cups of popcorn for just 100 calories, and stay full longer with this large snack serving.
With 12 grams of protein per wrap, you really can't go wrong here. These wraps can be made sweet or savory depending on your preferences!
Choose to pair them with turkey and cheese for savory, or include peanut butter, honey, and banana wrapped inside for a sweet snack.
These fruit squeeze packs are fun for kids and adults. They're packed with fiber, naturally sweet, and easy for an on-the-go option.
Consider adding more volume by pairing them with some pistachios or other nuts for a balanced snack.
Give yourself the gift of nostalgia with this childhood favorite.
High in protein and healthy fat, you'll find this option super satisfying when paired with a high-fiber carb-like popcorn, crackers, or a whole wheat wrap.
More content from Groceries
- – Reminder: You're Buying Things at Costco That You Don't Need
- – Trader Joe's Ranks Highest for "Brand Intimacy," New Study Says—But What is That?
- – Enoki Mushroom Is the Most Recalled Food Of the Year
- – 34 Items Costco Is Discontinuing This Winter
- – 4 Biggest Complaints Costco Customers Are Voicing Right Now
- – Costco Shoppers Are Going Crazy for This Frozen Pizza
- – Costco Just Brought Back Its Wagyu Beef—and Shoppers Have Mixed Feelings
- – Hummus Giant Sabra Halted Production To Get Back on Track After Frequent Food Safety Issues