12 Restaurant Dishes With More Than 2,000 Calories
We're all for indulging in taco Tuesday or sampling some cake at your friend's birthday. But when does a cheat meal cross the line into a full-blown food nightmare? These popular restaurant orders all contain over 2,000 calories each, which is on the higher end of what the average American should aim to consume in an entire day—the FDA recommends a benchmark of 2,000 calories a day, but that depends on height, gender, age, and activity level.
Want to know what menu items to avoid the next time you decide to splurge and eat at your favorite fast food or chain restaurant? These meals are the worst of the worst when it comes to nutrition information and calorie counts.
And while you're steering clear of these restaurant menu items, be sure to avoid these #1 Worst Menu Option at 41 Popular Restaurants.
Buffalo Wild Wings All Star Sampler with Crispy Tenders with Signature Sauce
Uno Pizzeria & Grill Chicago Classic Individual Deep Dish Pizza
Uno Pizzeria & Grill Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
Uno Pizzeria & Grill Whole Hog Burger
Uno Pizzeria & Grill Chicago Sampler Rib Platter
Bahama Breeze Island Grill Island Hopper Combo
Chili's Honey-Chipotle Crispers and Waffles
Sonic 24-Piece Garlic Parmesan Boneless Wings
On The Border Stacked Nachos
Romano's Macaroni Grill Mama's Trio with Fettucine Alfredo
BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse Best Beginnings Appetizer Combo
Yard House St. Louis Style Ribs Full Rack
If you want even more pointers on how to indulge in fast food without blowing your diet, be sure to take a peek at Your Survival Guide for 20 Fast Food Joints.
More content from Restaurants
- – Starbucks Gift Cards Are Kind of a Scam—Here's Why
- – 7 Burger Chains with the Most Food Quality Complaints in 2022
- – 10 Unusual Fast-Food Menu Items You Could Order 20 Years Ago
- – 8 Clever Moves Fast-Food Chains Used To Stay Relevant in 2022
- – 7 Restaurant Chains You're Going to See Everywhere in 2023
- – 12 Old-Fashioned Restaurant Dishes That Should Make a Comeback, According to Chefs
- – Taco Bell Has a New Guacamole, But Customers Are Divided on the Taste
- – McDonald's Is a Testing a Futuristic Drive-Thru Concept, But It Isn't as Cool as Taco Bell's