Walmart Shoppers Are Raving About These 6 Fall Items
If this morning's news about the new snickerdoodle cupcake at Costco wasn't enough to get your next grocery list going, this roundup of goodies should do it. Walmart shoppers are sharing their weekend finds on social media, and there are some fierce new selections to be witnessed. "Alexa, add this to my shopping list…" (This new Snickers flavor? It's a must-know.)
We searched the #Walmart hashtag on Instagram to find out the noteworthy products shoppers have shared in the past few days. Before you browse, sign up for the Eat This, Not That! newsletter for breaking food news published live, seven days a week. Also, ahead of your haul—read up on the best 6 ways to wave money on groceries at Walmart right now.
Cinnamon Bun Snickers
Brooklyn junk food blogger @markie_devo shared this beautiful monster this week, noting it's a Walmart exclusive that you can't find anywhere else. On Instagram, he described the new cinnamon bun Snickers as having "milk chocolate, peanuts, caramel and a cinnamon bun flavored nougat."
His taste test found that the overall combination of flavors overpowers the cinnamon effect, and he thought pecans would have been tastier than peanuts. To each, their own—this post had nearly 900 likes at press time, and counting.
Impossible Chicken Nuggets
You know it's candy season when these punchy varieties of classic candy bars hit shelves. On Sunday, @thesnackpapi tipped followers off on the Salted Caramel Twix. The verdict? The user noticed how the salty add "definitely enhanced the flavor!"
Bob's Red Mill Organic Steel Cut Oats
It's oatmeal season, and Friday, @whoawaitwalmart shared one reason they and their family enjoy Bob's Red Mill Organic Steel Cut Oats. The user said this oatmeal is known to be "high-protein, whole grain oats that have been lightly toasted plus they are a good source of fiber and low in saturated fat."
If this gets your wheels turning for fall breakfast ideas, see how Gordon Ramsay told us he makes oatmeal at home.
Cotton Candy Samplers
Sunday afternoon, @Rednecksnack shared cotton candy available at some Walmart locations… and this isn't just any cotton candy. This brand is vibing with the season with s'mores, caramel apple, and candy corn flavors. The insides of our cheeks are aching just imagining these!
Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Spice Mini Cruellers
Earlier this week, the same user had shared these mini pumpkin spice donuts from Krispy Kreme that it appears they discovered at Walmart.
These crullers sound like they have a following—one commenter said: "I've already had two boxes."
We've got more of this weekend's grocery news:
- Costco Officially Has Brought Back These 4 Food Court Items
- The 20 Worst Soup Ingredients for Weight Loss
- 16 Supplements That Are a Waste of Money, Say Experts
- Trader Joe's Is Discontinuing These 4 Beloved Items
More content from Groceries
- – Costco Is Expanding Its Bakery Selection Right Now
- – 4 Dairy Companies With the Worst Food Quality Practices
- – The Best Costco Backyard BBQ Basics Right Now
- – Costco, Walmart, and Other Stores Just Pulled More of This Peanut Butter From Shelves
- – This Popular Peanut Butter Is Being Recalled Across The U.S.
- – We Tasted 10 Popular Light Beers & This Is the Best
- – 4 Nostalgic Grocery Store Favorites Coming Back Soon
- – Costco Just Brought Back This Beloved Frozen Treat For Summer