7 Discontinued Peanut Butter Snacks You'll Never See Again
Whether you use it to frost cupcakes, pair it with apple slices, or eat it straight from the jar, there's no wrong way to eat peanut butter. The creamy spread is a delicious snack for countless people, and peanut butter has made its way into everything from breakfast to dessert. Despite its cult-favorite status, though, not every peanut butter snack has stood the test of time.
We've rounded up some of our favorite discontinued peanut butter snacks. If you got to try any of these while they were still in stores, consider yourself lucky.
And for more, don't miss these 15 Classic American Desserts That Deserve a Comeback.
In the '70s, Koogle was one of the most fun things you could put on your sandwich. Unlike regular peanut butter, Koogle came in fun flavors like banana and chocolate. Yum!
Pillsbury Space Food Sticks
Another invention of the '70s, Space Food Sticks came in chocolate, caramel, and peanut butter flavors. Like astronaut ice cream, though, these treats were more of a novelty than a legitimate space snack.
Made by peanut giant Planters, P.B. Crisps were what they sound like: crispy peanut butter and graham cracker snack balls. Introduced in 1992, they hold a special place in '90s kids' hearts.
Keebler Magic Middles
Many people remember the shortbread version of these classic cookies, but there was once a peanut butter variety, too. RIP.
Despite advertising that featured characters from The Simpsons, Butterfinger BBs just didn't last.
Jif Power Ups
These granola energy balls had a peanut butter core. Sadly, they were discontinued earlier this year.
How could '90s kids forget these chocolate candies that were shaped like Pringles? There was a Reese's flavor, in addition to original Hershey's chocolate and York peppermint patties.
For more, check out these 108 most popular sodas ranked by how toxic they are.
More content from Groceries
- – 4 Dairy Companies With the Worst Food Quality Practices
- – The Best Costco Backyard BBQ Basics Right Now
- – Costco, Walmart, and Other Stores Just Pulled More of This Peanut Butter From Shelves
- – This Popular Peanut Butter Is Being Recalled Across The U.S.
- – We Tasted 10 Popular Light Beers & This Is the Best
- – 4 Nostalgic Grocery Store Favorites Coming Back Soon
- – Costco Just Brought Back This Beloved Frozen Treat For Summer
- – 5 Major Differences in Costco and Costco Business Center Right Now