What: Wholly Guacamole 100-Calorie Packs
Tastes Like: Homemade versions, complete with visible chunks of avocado. In temperatures ranging from do-you-dare spicy to classic and creamy, these packs satisfy everyone's personal guac preferences.
Eat This! Because: Guacamole is the kryptonite of even the superhuman dieters among us. The bowl comes out, and we all dive in, only to resurface stuffed with hundreds of extra calories. If we can work out this dysfunctional relationship, though, the humble dip stands to be an indispensable weight-loss sidekick. The key is portion control, and that's where Wholly Guacamole's 100-calorie packs come in.
Best Way to Eat It: The filling fats from the avocado make it a perfect energizing 3 pm snack paired with your favorite crudites, and we've been known to spread it on a piece of sprouted whole-grain bread for lunch with a sprinkle of sea salt and sliced hard-boiled egg. It doesn't have to be the base of your meal, though; take a pack with you to portion-control guac when you're eating out to enjoy a burrito bowl with your favorite toppings, guilt-free.
Secret Ingredient: Avocados pack in healthy monounsaturated fats that contain oleic acid, which can actually quiet feelings of hunger. Just one package has enough satiating fat and fiber to keep you full for hours, so you're not tempted to turn to waist-widening snacks.
Nutrition: Per single-serving container: 100 calories, 9 g fat (1.5 g sat fat), 200 mg sodium, 5 g carbs, 3 g fiber, 0 g sugar, 1 g protein
FOR HUNDREDS MORE WEIGHT-LOSS AND HEALTHY SNACK IDEAS, click here for our new book Eat This, Not That! 1,247 Awesome Slimming Swaps. Order now to get your FREE GIFT!
More content from Groceries
- – 19 Best Spicy Snacks To Try if You Love Hot Stuff
- – 6 Yogurts Made With the Lowest Quality Ingredients
- – 11 Regional Costco Finds Your Location May Be Missing
- – 5 Pastas Made With the Highest Quality Ingredients
- – This Brand-New Purple Fruit Could Land at Your Supermarket Next Year
- – Walmart's Latest Move Will Speed Up Delivery If You Live in These States
- – This New Costco Dessert Is Making Cookie Lovers Swoon
- – 7 Kitchen Gadgets That Make Cutting Vegetables Faster and Easier